Have you placed the Sorting Hat on your head? I have and I do agree with the results.
Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire
1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Gryffindor. Several times actually. Although I was once sorted into Slytherin but I really belong in Gryffindor. Does this remind you of when Harry was sorted?
2.Shoe size? US woman’s 8 although I can wear a 7-1/2. And my running shoes are a little bigger because I don’t like black toe. I wonder if there is a spell for avoiding black toe? Hermoinne would know.
3. Foot Length? 9.5 inches/24 cm which is small by the standards of today’s big footed people.
4. Foot Circumference? At the ball of my foot it is 8-1/2 inches or 23 cms. If you need ankle measurements that some patterns call for, I can get them..
5.List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
b. glass needles from Glass pens
c. anything that lets me knit. I will use a toothpick if necessary
6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? I normally use circulars for socks but I am always game to try anything. I wonder if you can knit with your wand ….
7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? This doesn’t apply to me.
8. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? Oh yeah!!! I love to receive international packages and I love to mail them. (So do the people at my local post office since I always share any candy that I may receive and they get to see what I received new.)