Stacey tagged me with this meme. I have to reveal 7 things about me and then pick 7 people to tag. I also have to leave a comment on their blog that they have been tagged and direct them to my blog to read the rules of the game.
1) My blog is banned in China because I have mentioned Taiwan in the blog.
2) I used to tell my brother that he was hatched and that he couldn’t be human since he was a gooney bird.
3) I saw Bob Hope when he was on his way to Vietnam for one of his USO tours. His plane stopped at Midway Island to refuel. It was the middle of the night. If it wasn’t for the movies of it, I wouldn’t remember it.
4) I saw President Nixon when I was in kindergarten. (It might explain my attitude towards politicians.)
5) I am one quarter Filipino. But I don’t look it
6) I was a tom boy growing up.
7) I used to think that speaking English was strange. I spoke fluent Neapolitan Italian and Spanish before I spoke fluent English.
I am tagging these bloggers specifically. But if you want to be tagged, go ahead and post the meme.