I was hoping to show a finished knitted project today but last night, I realized that it was destined for frog land. I have had this Clapotis on my needles forever it seems. Over the weekend I decided that I was going to concentrate on finishing this project since I was ready to add the third skein. I was on my decrease rows when I found a problem that was not going to be an easy fix nor could I live with the mistake. It is kind of hard to describe the problem. It is a really badly twisted stitch that looks like I may have actually knit together. You can really see the problem in the close up photo. And sorry for the bad lighting. I discovered the problem about 9 pm and wanted to frog the shawl so I could restart it today.
I did briefly entertain making something else with my three skeins of Lion and Lamb but nothing on Ravlery struck me. Well other than all of the other Clapotis out there. So I have restarted my Clapotis yet again. After reading everything over on Ravlelry, I think I can get the full thing out of three skeins. The one I just frogged was not as wide as the pattern called for and a bit shorter. I really like this pattern is all I can say.
And don’t forget to enter the contest on yesterday’s post. It will remain open until the end of next week.